Monday, July 16, 2012

Faith Experience #3 & A Project

Here's the description of Faith Experience #3:

Living gospel principles requires faith. Read about faith in the Bible Dictionary or True to the Faith. Faith in the Savior Jesus Christ leads to action. Choose a principle such as prayer, tithing, fasting, repentance, or keeping the Sabbath day holy. In your own home or another setting, plan and present a family home evening lesson about how faith helps you live that gospel principle. If possible, ask a family member to share an experience that has strengthened his or her faith. Share your own experiences as well. In your journal write down one of those experiences and describe your feelings about faith.

Knowledge Project:

I also want to set a goal to get a project done that I have been wanting to finish. I need to be accountable to someone to make sure this gets done and that means you have been volunteered to make sure I do it.

I have been wanting to make a menu board all year that I have seen on Pinterest. The biggest part of the project is typing up the menu cards. So, the project will fall under the value Knowledge. The purpose of the menu board is to help me out with meal planning, preparation, and shopping (aka food budget). I am hoping to get 50-75 different recipes/dishes to rotate through. I am excited to try new things and increase my terrible cooking skills. I would love to have this project done by the end of August.

Ready.......GO!

No comments: