Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey!

Hi Everybody! I'm Tiffani! I can not tell you how excited I am for the opportunity to be able to do personal progress again, and this time to share it with all of you!
I remember doing this as a youth and I remember the boost I always seemed to feel. Not to mention the amount of pride I felt in my work as I shared my projects with leaders and the other girls.
Lets see... I am single but I am loving it. I am finsihing up my General Associates degree this fall and I have a nanny job that has changed my life is so many ways. I have a huge family that I love more than anything and things are going reallly well right now.
Jess and I have been friends since I was in the 3rd grade- it seems like FOREVER ago! We go together like Dr Pepper and .... well anything! (Hey Jess I got my humor back - although I couldn't seem to find your jokes! haha)
Anyways, I'll stop with the inside jokes now and let you enjoy the rest of this post. Like Jess I don't mind if you disagree but I would ask that you be respectful and understand that we are just doing the best we can to be the best that we know how to be!
Love you- Mean it <3

No comments: