Thursday, October 20, 2011

Purpose

Hello, world. My name is Jess. I'm LDS. I've been married for nearly 5 years, and have recently moved to Albuquerque for my husband's job opportunity. In our new LDS ward, I have been called to serve with the young women as secretary. Part of my calling is to work with the young women on a program called Personal Progress. It is designed to help them draw closer to Heavenly Father, and to help them learn valuable life skills. I went through this program when I was in that age group, and have decided to go at it again. This blog is meant to be a personal journal. I don't mind if you don't agree with what I say, but I do mind if you're rude about it. Please be kind and respectful, and I will do the same.

I've invited my friend, Tiffani, to accompany me on this journey, so this blog will also be her journal. If you would like to participate in our project here, feel free to leave a comment. Hopefully this will be a spiritually uplifting place for all :)

No comments: